following weightages will be given to the candidates for admission to various courses
offered by the University.
(1) The Percentage of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination will be
treated as the
original marks (Points).
(2) Those who have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination [under
10+2 pattern] with the following vocational / optional subjects / diploma. (10 points.)
(3) Those who hail from Fisherman's family or those who hail from
Agriculturist’s family having land in his/her name or in the name
of parents/grand parents(Paternal) as evidenced by 7/12 certificates
or Land-less Agricultural Labour or Agriculturist Certificate issued by
the Port Officerú / Tahsildar / Naib Tahsildar (12 Point.)
(4) Those who hold NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate/Air/Army
/Naval wings /N.S.S. for at least 240 hrs / Special Camp. (2 points.)
(5) Those who participate in District, State, National, International
level tournaments / competition in games and sports etc. (2 points)
(6) Those whose parents are/were the employees are on establishment
of the Maharashtra Agricultural Universities and on deputation to
Agricultural Universities in Maharashtra or MCAER. (3 points.)
(7) Certificate of Debate/Essay/ Elocution Competition of
State Level Competition issued by the concerned Organization (2 points.)
Maximum limit of weightage shall not be more than 20 points.